Mailjet Referral Program Integration
Add new Prefinery user to Mailjet as a new contact to a list of your choosing.
Integrate Prefinery with Mailjet and the rest of your existing growth stack to turbocharge your marketing efforts with referrals.
- Start to set up an integration between Mailjet and Prefinery or read our Zapier documentation to learn more.
- Start to set up an integration between Mailjet and Prefinery or read our Make documentation to learn more.
- Start to set up an integration between Mailjet and Prefinery or read our Integrately documentation to learn more.
- Start to set up an integration between Mailjet and Prefinery or read our Pabbly documentation to learn more.
- Read our API docs to learn about how to build a custom integration between Mailjet and Prefinery.
- Read our webhook docs to learn about how to build a custom integration between Mailjet and Prefinery.
What kind of referral programs can you build on Mailjet?
Prefinery is the #1 referral generating tool to crush your pre-launch game. Post launch, our referral software will continue to get you more users, on autopilot.
Pre-launch Waiting Lists
Pre-launch waitlist winner since 2010. Whether you're launching a SaaS app or the hottest new thing in fintech, Prefinery is the most secure, customizable and reliable solution. Because, one less thing to worry about during launch is HUGE.
Post-Launch Referral Campaigns
Setting up your post-launch referral campaigns is dead simple. Prefinery integrates easily with your existing website or favorite landing page provider, as well as with Aweber and 3,000+ popular web apps through our no-code integration providers.
Join 20,354 other businesses that have chosen Prefinery for a secure, customizable way to put customer acquisition on autopilot.
- Leads Collected
Our customers turbocharge their marketing efforts with referrals.
Set up a viral refer a friend style marketing campaign, get your contacts into Mailjet, and put your customer acquisition on autopilot today.
Unlimited free trial · No credit card required