Getting Started beta
This Web API is in public beta
What does it mean to be in "public beta"?
- The API has been released publically to early adopters.
- The API may have bugs and not work as expected.
- The API may change, including function names, parameters, and responses.
- We recommend that you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know that you are using this API so that we can notify you of changes which may affect your integration.
- We want to hear your feedback, bug reports, and feature requests!
<head> section of your website so that it loads on
When you install the Snippet, your pages get access to the global
window.prefinery object, which you will use to make calls to the API.